- 1 of 3
VIQUA IHS12-D4 Integrated 12 GPM UV System with Sediment & Carbon and Lead Reduction Filters
The VIQUA IHS12-D4 is a top-selling whole house UV sterilizer with an integrated pre-filter package for quick installation that will save you money and time. This combo system's pre-UV filters remove small particles, reduce lead and bad tastes/odors, before bacteria and small microorganisms are rendered ineffective and harmless within the UV chamber. Capable of 100-240V, 50-60Hz. See the IHS12-D4 Viqua features section below for a complete list of this system's advantages.
The UVMAX IHS2-D4 combines the popular D4 UV system with 2-stages of pre-assembled filters.
Check out the Viqua ihs12-d4 manual below, too!
Lamp (602805) - Replace every 12 months
Quartz Sleeve (602732) - Replace every 24 months or as needed
Sleeve/Lamp Combo Kit (602810-102)
Sediment Filter (CMB-510-HF) - Replace every 6 months
Carbon Block with Lead Reduction (C2-02PB) - Replace every 6 months
PRE-FILTER: Includes sediment and/or carbon pre-filtration
END-OF-LIFE TIMER: Counts down the days until annual lamp replacement
LED STATUS MONITOR: Displays system components’ status and functionality
2X OUTPUT: 2X the output of standard lamps
Safeguard: household from chlorine-resistant waterborne contaminants including 99.99% bacteria, viruses and protozoan cysts
Lead Reduction: integrated filtration package for the reduction of lead, sediment, dirt, chlorine, as well as improved taste and odor
Economical, chemical-free whole house water filtration for flow rates up to 12 GPM
No Risk: 10 year warranty on UV chamber, 3-yrs on hardware and electrical, 1-yr warranty on lamps, sensor and sleeve
- Flow Rate: 12 Gallons Per Minute
- Application: Point-of-Entry
- Power: 100-240V 50-60Hz 50W N. American Plug
- Overall Dimensions: 25.2" x 12" x 28"
- Inlet Dimensions: 3/4" FPT
- Outlet Dimensions: 3/4" MPT
- Electrical Plug Types Available:
- B – North & Central America, Japan (NEMA 5-15P)
- F – Europe, Brazil, Russia (CEE 7/7)
- G – UK, Ireland, Singapore, Hong Kong (BS 1363)
- I – Australia, New Zealand, Argentina (AS 3112)