- 1 of 3
Viqua 602810-102 UV Lamp and Sleeve Replacement Kit for UV Systems D4, D4+, D4 Premium, IHS10-D4, IHS22-D4 Model Trojan UVMax Ultraviolet Bulb
This kit includes the replacement UV lamp bulb and accompanying quartz sleeve for the VIQUA D, D4, D4+, D4-V, C, C4, C4-V and IHS (D4) Model systems. It is extremely important to replace the bulb every 12 months to maintain proper system efficacy. The sleeve can be replaced every 24 months or as needed to keep mineral build-up from hindering the lamp's effectiveness.
Not all lamps are created equal.
While a non-genuine lamp may fit in a VIQUA system, its performance or safety simply can’t be guaranteed. In order for a VIQUA system to continue to provide its designated level of disinfection and to maintain its certification, a genuine VIQUA lamp must be used. When it’s time to change your VIQUA Lamp, it’s important to use a genuine VIQUA replacement. This video explains the 5 risks of non-VIQUA lamps and how to identify a VIQUA lamp.
If a non-genuine lamp is used:
• NSF 55 and UL/CE certification become void.
• System performance may be compromised and failures could occur.
• Water may not be disinfected properly.
- Includes: 1 Lamp, 1 Quartz Sleeve, 2 O-Rings
- For use with VIQUA D, D4, D4+, D4 Premium, D4-V, C, C4, C4-V, and IHS (D4) Model Systems
- Replace lamp every 12 months
- Replace sleeve every 24 months or as needed