How to Update your Reverse Osmosis Filter System and Save Money
Update your Reverse Osmosis System and Save Money
If your RO system is getting older, there's an inexpensive way to upgrade your current system and continue using it for years to come. We carry four different reverse osmosis retrofit kits.
Why Install a Reverse Osmosis Conversion Kit?
1. An RO "retrofit" Conversion Kit Can Save You Money: Expensive proprietary replacement filters can become very costly over time. Installing a retrofit kit is a great alternative as it allows you to keep your existing faucet and RO tank, but use high-quality compatible filters. When you install a converter kit (which is a new manifold that holds the filters), you'll have the same clean, delicious drinking water without the high cost of name-brand filters.
And...our filters are guaranteed to match the performance of the name brand filters!
2. A conversion kit can Extend the Life of Your RO System: Components can begin to wear out and malfunction as your reverse osmosis system ages. Rather than completely replacing your entire system, you can install one of the retrofit kits listed below. Simply remove your old system and plug your existing faucet and RO tank into the conversion kit, and you'll be up and running in no time.
Available Reverse Osmosis Conversion Kits with Manifold:
We carry four different reverse osmosis retrofit/conversion kits:
1. 3-Stage PuROTwist RO Conversion Kit & Manifold (PT3000T50-SS-RK). When it comes time to replace filters, you can use high-quality replacement filters at nearly half the price of your proprietary filters! PLUS, filter replacements are super simple-- simply twist the used filter off and twist the new filter on. No tools, no buckets, and no mess. To keep things simple, we offer the filter replacement bundle with the RO membrane and without the RO membrane for this unit.
- replaces the Rainsoft Ultrefiner II 3-Stage Reverse Osmosis System
- replaces the Rainsoft Ultrefiner UF22 3-Stage Reverse Osmosis System
- replaces the Rainsoft Ultrefiner UF20 3-Stage Reverse Osmosis System
- replaces the Culligan Aqua-Clear Advanced Drinking Water System
3. 5-Stage PureValue Retrofit Manifold and Kit: This 5-stage RO unit can produce 50 gallons per day of delicious, clean drinking water for your household. Filters are included with the system, and should be replaced annually thereafter. This RO conversion kit with manifold is perfect for replacing the following systems:
- replaces the Culligan H-5 Aqua-Cleer Reverse Osmosis System
- replaces theCulligan H-53 Aqua-Cleer Reverse Osmosis System
- replaces the Culligan H-8 Aqua-Cleer Reverse Osmosis System
NOTE: To use your current system you must have 1/4-inch tubing from tank to faucet.
4. 5-Stage Goldline Retrofit Kit with Manifold produces flow rates of 50 gallons per day of outstanding filtered drinking water.
NOTE: To use your current system you must have 3/8-inch tubing from tank to faucet.
If you have any questions about these conversion kits and how they work, please don't hesitate to give us a call 877-377-9876. Support is available Monday-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm Central time.