- 1 of 3
VIQUA D4 Model 12 GPM UV System - (650694-R)
The VIQUA D4 Ultraviolet disinfection system provides a reliable, economical, and chemical-free way to safeguard water for every faucet in your home.
As a point of entry (POE) water treatment solution designed for small to mid-sized homes (and some light commercial applications), the VIQUA D4 UV protects from chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli, and various microbiological contaminants.
✓ SPACE EFFICIENT: High UV output lamp technology allows for a small eco-footprint, but long chamber
✓ RELIABLE: Constant current feature ensures stable UV lamp output, regardless of power fluctuations
✓ HIGH PERFORMANCE: UV lamp, tested for consistent output over lamp life (9000 hours)
✓ ENERGY EFFICIENT: Only uses as much power as a 40-watt light bulb!
This compact system is recommended for flow rates up to 12 GPM. Capable of 100-240V, 50-60Hz.
END-OF-LIFE TIMER: Counts down the days until annual lamp replacement
LED STATUS MONITOR: Displays system components’ status and functionality
- Flow Rate: 12 Gallons Per Minute
- Application: Point-of-Entry
- Power: 100-240V 50-60Hz 50W N. American Plug
- Overall Dimensions: 20.5" x 4"
- Inlet Dimensions: 3/4" MPT
- Outlet Dimensions: 3/4" MPT
- Electrical Plug Types Available:
- B – North & Central America, Japan (NEMA 5-15P)
- F – Europe, Brazil, Russia (CEE 7/7)