- 1 of 3
VIQUA VT4-DWS Model 3.5 GPM Combo UV System with Lead Reduction
You want great-tasting drinking that is contaminant free? You need the VIQUA VT4-DWS. This economically-priced water filtration system combines the compact VT4 UV System with two high-capacity 20" filters, designed to reduce small particles and improve taste/odor of your water.
The UV system (VT4) is equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli, and viruses not visible to the naked eye. The two filter housings include: 1) 5-micron sediment filter and 2) carbon filter to reduce chlorine, lead, and improve water taste.
System is capable of 100-240V, 50-60Hz.
✔ Powerful Protection: Chemical free way to remove 99.99% harmful bacteria
✔ Better Taste: 20" carbon and sediment filters improve taste and odor of water
✔ Reliable: Protects 24/7. High-performance lamp tested for consistent output (9000 hours)
✔ Application: Flow rates of 3.5 gpm, making it ideal for single faucets in homes, cottages, and condos. Can be easily installed at your sink and is for point-of-use (POU) applications
✔ Space Efficient: UV system combined with compact 20″ filters designed to fit under the counter
✔ NO RISK: 10-yr warranty on VIQUA chamber, 3-yrs on electrical parts, and 1-yr warranty on lamps
Lamp (S330RL) - Replace every 12 months
Quartz Sleeve (QS-330) - Replace every 24 months or as needed
Sediment Filter (AWP110-2) - Replace every 12 months
Carbon Block with Lead Reduction (C-02PB) - Replace every 12 months
PRE-FILTER: Includes sediment and/or carbon pre-filtration
- Application: Point-of-Use
- Flow Rate: 3.5 Gallons Per Minute
- Power: 20W - Available in 100-140V 50Hz or 200-240V 60Hz options
- Dimensions: 19" x 27.5" x 6"
- Inlet Dimensions: 3/8" JG Quick Connect
- Outlet Dimensions: 3/8" JG Quick Connect
- Electrical Plug Types Available:
- B – North & Central America, Japan (NEMA 5-15P) - 100V-140V 50Hz
- F – Europe, Brazil, Russia (CEE 7/7) - 200-240V 60Hz
- G – UK, Ireland, Singapore, Hong Kong (BS 1363) - 200-240V 60Hz
- I – Australia, New Zealand, Argentina (AS 3112) - 200-240V 60Hz