- 1 of 3
Viqua VT4 UV System 3.5 GPM 1/2" MNPT
The VT4 is a basic, point-of-use, disinfection system for faucets, water fountains and other low-flow applications with a flow rate of 3.5 GPM or less. Features include compact size for convenient installation, stainless steel chamber to protect the UV bulb from damage and a light indicating when the system is on. Capable of 100-240V, 50-60Hz. Though the VIQUA VT4 comes in various voltages, be aware of which versions meet your requirements since the electrical connections are integrated into the controller making specific models suitable for specific voltages.
- Flow Rate: 3.5 Gallon Per Minute
- Application: Point-of-Use
- Power: 20W - Available in 100-140V 50Hz (NEMA 5-15P Plug only) or 200-240V 60Hz options (CEE 7/7, BS 1363, or AS 3112 options available.)
- Chamber Dimensions: 17" x 2.5"
- Inlet Dimensions: 1/2" MPT
- Outlet Dimensions: 1/2" MPT
- Electrical Plug Types Available:
- B – North & Central America, Japan (NEMA 5-15P) - 100V-140V 50Hz
- Chamber: 10 Years
- Electric: 3 Years
- Lamp & Sleeve: 1 Year