- 1 of 3
VIQUA S8Q-OZ Ozone UV System
The VIQUA S8Q-OZ is an Ozone Disinfection system designed for small residential swimming pools up to 20,000 gallons using UV Light to create Ozone. Designed to be used with an Air Venturi system, the VIQUA S8Q-OZ injects the produced Ozone into the circulated water to provide cleaner, disinfected water with less chemicals and extending the life of the pool while killing bacteria. The S8Q-OZ produces 2020 mg Ozone @ 5 SCFH air flow for residential swimming pools. Since the S8Q-OZ generates Ozone air, there is no need for a quartz sleeve, making maintenance that much easier. It features compact size for convenient installation and stainless steel chamber to protect the UV lamp. Capable of 100-240V, 50-60Hz. NOTE: The Air Venturi installation kit VENT-CHF is sold separately. Purchase the VENT-CHF Air Venturi Installation Kit.
Lamp (S8ROL/4P) - Replace every 12 months
END-OF-LIFE TIMER: Counts down the days until annual lamp replacement
- Flow Rate: 220 mg ozone @ 5 SCFH air flow
- Application: Small Residential Pools up to 20,000 gallons
- Power: 100-240V 50-60Hz 46W N. American Plug
- Chamber Dimensions: 35.5" x 2.5"
- Connection Size: 3/8" Tube
- Electrical Plug Types Available:
- B – North & Central America, Japan (NEMA 5-15P)
- F – Europe, Brazil, Russia (CEE 7/7)