- 1 of 3
LUMINOR BLACKCOMB 4.1 LB4-061 UV System 6 GPM
The LUMINOR BLACKCOMB 4.1 LB4-061 is designed to control microbiological issues in water with easy, DIY installation. The BLACKCOMB 4.1 series systems can be used in various applications. This system features integral lamp life monitoring, axial flow, 304 stainless steel polished reactors with flow rates stated at 95% UVT at a dose of 30mJ/cm². LUMINOR is the "one-stop" solution for all your disinfection needs!
LAMP COUNTDOWN SEQUENCE: Counts down the days until lamp change is required with various warning notifications.
POWERFUL UV LAMPS: Fitted with reliable and industry proven, coated UV lamps offering up to 10,000 hour life.
- Flow Rate: 6 Gallons Per Minute
- Application: Point-of-Entry
- Power: 110V/50-60Hz
- Reactor Dimensions: 2.5" x 22"
- Inlet Dimensions: 3/4" MNPT
- Outlet Dimensions: 3/4" MNPT
- Electrical Plug Types Available:
- B – North & Central America, Japan (NEMA 5-15P)
- F – Europe, Brazil, Russia (CEE 7/7)
- G – UK, Ireland, Singapore, Hong Kong (BS 1363)
- I – Australia, New Zealand, Argentina (AS 3112)
- Chamber: 10 Years
- Electric: 3 Years
- Lamp & Sleeve: 1 Year