- 1 of 3
Hydranautics SWC5-LD-4040 RO Membrane Seawater 1750 GPD 4"x40"
The Hydranautics SWC (Sea Water Composite) RO membranes are innovatively designed for varying degrees of seawater salinity and offer the highest level of productivity. SWC membranes are premium grade, feature high salt rejection, low fouling, low energy consumption and exceptional performance making them the perfect choice!
- Flow Rate: 1,750 Gallons Per Day
- Max Applied Pressure: 1,200 PSI
- Max Chlorine Concentration: <0.1 PPM
- Max Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Dimensions: 40" X 4"
- Replace every 1 - 2 years or as needed
- Configuration: Low Fouling Spiral Wound
- Membrane Polymer: Composite Polyamide
Free Shipping on most Orders over $99.00 in the U.S.A