- 1 of 3
Hydranautics ESPA4-LD RO Membrane Low Energy Brackish 12000 GPD 8" x 40"
The Hydranautics ESPA (Energy Saving Polyamide) commercial RO membranes are designed to filter brackish water while maximizing energy savings and includes low fouling technology. The RO elements in these membranes are of the highest standard, can be used in primary or pretreatment, and are suited for global municipalities and industries.
- Flow Rate: 12,000 Gallons Per Day
- Max Applied Pressure: 600 PSI
- Max Chlorine Concentration: <0.1 PPM
- Max Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Dimensions: 40" X 8"
- Replace every 1 - 2 years or as needed
- Configuration: Low Fouling Spiral Wound
- Membrane Polymer: Composite Polyamide