- 1 of 3
VIQUA VT1 Model 1 GPM UV System
VIQUA VT1 UV systems treats water at 1 GPM making them perfect for low-flow applications such as single faucets and water fountains. Compact size makes the VT1 easy to handle and install while the stainless steel chamber shields the UV bulb from damage. Plus, you know you are buying quality when you go VIQUA. The VIQUA VT1 features a simple indicator light and is capable of 100-240V, 50-60Hz. Though the VIQUA VT1 comes in various voltages, be aware of which versions meet your requirements since the electrical connections are integrated into the controller making specific models suitable for specific voltages. For more information about the VIQUA VT1, please see the downloadable spec sheet below.
- Flow Rate: 1 Gallon Per Minute
- Application: Point-of-Use
- Power: 13W - Available in 100-140V 50Hz (NEMA 5-15P Plug only) or 200-240V 60Hz options (CEE 7/7, BS 1363, or AS 3112 options available.)
- Chamber Dimensions: 12.5" x 2.5"
- Inlet Dimensions: 3/8" FPT and 1/2" MPT
- Outlet Dimensions: 3/8" FPT and 1/2" MPT
- Electrical Plug Types Available:
- B – North & Central America, Japan (NEMA 5-15P) - 100V-140V 50Hz
- F – Europe, Brazil, Russia (CEE 7/7) - 200-240V 60Hz
- G – UK, Ireland, Singapore, Hong Kong (BS 1363) - 200-240V 60Hz
- I – Australia, New Zealand, Argentina (AS 3112) - 200-240V 60Hz