- 1 of 3
VIQUA VP600M Model 24 GPM UV System with UV Sensor
VIQUA Model VP600M is an economical, reliable and chemical-free water treatment system, perfect for a wide range of commercial applications, including restaurants, hotels, schools, dairy, livestock, and more.
This ultraviolet system includes all the features of the Viqua VP600 UV water sterilizer, PLUS an advanced UV sensor for enhanced system performance tracking.
As part of the Professional Series, the VP600M offers outstanding UV disinfection performance at flow rates up to 24 gpm for continuous water disinfection and superior performance.
Capable of 100-240V, 50-60Hz.
Easy to install and maintain.
No risk: 10-yr warranty on VIQUA chamber, 3-yr warranty on hardware and electrical, and 1-yr warranty on VIQUA lamps, sleeves & sensor
✓ Quality Build: Manufactured with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation.
✓ Space Efficient: High UV output lamp technology allows for a smaller footprint, while providing the same UV performance as a longer chamber
✓ Convenient: the system not only features a countdown timer with digital display, but also an audible lamp change reminder for ease of maintenance
✓ Easy Lamp Change: No tools required, and the water doesn't even need to be shut off
UV SENSOR: Monitors/indicates UV dose intensity
END-OF-LIFE TIMER: Counts down the days until annual lamp replacement
2X OUTPUT: 2X the output of standard lamps
- Flow Rate: 24 Gallons Per Minute
- Application: Point-of-Entry
- Power: 100-240V 50-60Hz 70W N. American Plug
- Overall Dimensions: 30.75" x 3.5"
- Inlet Dimensions: 1" MPT
- Outlet Dimensions: 1" MPT
- Electrical Plug Types Available:
- B – North & Central America, Japan (NEMA 5-15P)
- F – Europe, Brazil, Russia (CEE 7/7)
- G – UK, Ireland, Singapore, Hong Kong (BS 1363)
- I – Australia, New Zealand, Argentina (AS 3112)