- 1 of 3
VIQUA VH200-F10 Whole-House UV Combo System 9 gpm
Eliminate the hassle of installing separate filtration and UV systems with the VIQUA VH200-F10 combo system.
This top-selling whole-house UV filtration system is perfect for the average size home (1-3 bathrooms). The compact, yet powerful VH200-F10 is designed to remove sediment, dirt and rust, while also inactivating 99.99% chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli, and viruses not visible to the eye.
✓ Economical, chemical-free water treatment for flow rates up to 9 GPM
✓ Includes UV sensor technology for continuous feedback of UV disinfection performance
✓ No Risk! 10-year warranty on UV chamber, 3 years on hardware and electrical, 1 year warranty on lamp, sensor and sleeve
✓ Filter housings and UV system preassembled and mounted on a reversible, powder-coated, heavy-duty steel mounting bracket, for simple and quick installation
The VH200-F10 UV disinfection system, with an integrated prefilter, is a popular and cost-effective whole house water filtration system choice.
PRE-FILTER: Includes sediment and/or carbon pre-filtration
END-OF-LIFE TIMER: Counts down the days until annual lamp replacement
2X OUTPUT: 2X the output of standard lamps
- Flow Rate: 9 Gallons Per Minute
- Application: Point-of-Entry
- Power: 100-240V 50-60Hz 35W
- Overall Dimensions: 17" x 10.5" x 18"
- Inlet Dimensions: 1" FPT
- Outlet Dimensions: 3/4" FPT and 1" MPT
- Electrical Plug Types Available:
- B – North & Central America, Japan (NEMA 5-15P)
- F – Europe, Brazil, Russia (CEE 7/7)
- G – UK, Ireland, Singapore, Hong Kong (BS 1363)
- I – Australia, New Zealand, Argentina (AS 3112)
- Chamber: 10 Years
- Electric: 3 Years
- Lamp & Sleeve: 1 Year