- 1 of 3
VIQUA PRO20 Model 20 GPM UV System - (650653)
The VIQUA Pro20 Monitored UV system is NSF Class A certified to treat flow rates of up to 20 GPM and is perfect for large homes (4-7 Bedrooms) and commercial use.
The Pro20 ultraviolet sterilizer will disinfect pathogenic bacteria, viruses, Cryptosporidium or Giardia to safe levels. The Pro20 features an amalgam lamp that provides higher strength and up to 2 years of lamp life. The Pro20 is also capable of 100-240V, 50-60Hz.
NO RISK: 10-yr warranty on VIQUA reaction chamber, 5 yrs on electrical parts, and 1-yr warranty on lamps
Quartz Sleeve (602975) - Replace every 24 months or as needed
Lamp (602855) - Replace every 12 months
Sleeve/Lamp Combo Kit (602850-102) - Replace every 24 months
LightWise Technology: Dims the lamp under no flow conditions.
– Ease of Maintenance: Up to 60% less maintenance
– Lower Temperature: 30% lower temperature in no flow periods
– Efficient: Estimated 30% energy savings
NSF CLASS A: Fully NSF certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 55 Class A to treat up 20 GPM
2X LAMP LIFE: 2X the lamp life of standard lamps
4X OUTPUT: 4X the output of standard lamps
COOLTOUCH FAN: Prevents water overheating in the UV chamber
FLOW METER: Calculates real-time UV dose for a particular flow
UV SENSOR: Monitors/indicates UV dose intensity
LED STATUS MONITOR: Displays system components’ status and functionality
END-OF-LIFE TIMER: Counts down the days until annual lamp replacement
- Flow Rate: 20 Gallons Per Minute
- Application: Point-of-Entry
- Power: 100-240V 50-60Hz 160W N. American Plug
- Chamber Dimensions: 31" x 4"
- Inlet Dimensions: 1-1/4" MPT and 1" FPT
- Outlet Dimensions: 1-1/4" MPT and 1" FPT
- Electrical Plug Types Available:
- B – North & Central America, Japan (NEMA 5-25P)
- F – Europe, Brazil, Russia (CEE 7/7)