- 1 of 3
VIQUA PRO10 Model 10 GPM UV System - (650647)
VIQUA PRO10 Model 10 GPM UV System – NFS Class A Certified with LightWise Lamp Dimmer (650647)
The VIQUA Pro10 line of UV systems is a premier choice for both whole-house and light commercial applications. Updated with the latest state-of-the-art accessories for enhanced performance, the Pro10 is one the safest and most dependable UV systems on the market.
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 55 Class A, the Pro10 is a Point of Entry (POE) ultraviolet sterilizer designed to treat up to 10 gpm@40mJ/cm² and features an amalgam lamp that provides higher strength as well as up to 2 years of lamp life. The VIQUA Pro10 is capable of 100-240V, 50-60Hz.
NO RISK: 10-year warranty on VIQUA reaction chamber, 5 years on electrical parts, and 1-year warranty on lamp.
LightWise Technology: Dims the lamp under no flow conditions.
– Ease of Maintenance: Up to 60% less maintenance
– Lower Temperature: 30% lower temperature in no flow periods
– Efficient: Estimated 30% energy savings
NSF CLASS A: Meets NSF 55 Class A standards for flow rates up to 10 GPM
4X OUTPUT: 4X the output of standard lamps
2X LAMP LIFE: 2X the lamp life of standard lamps
FLOW METER: Calculates real-time UV dose for a particular flow
LED STATUS MONITOR: Displays system components’ status and functionality
COOLTOUCH FAN: Prevents water overheating in the UV chamber
UV SENSOR: Monitors/indicates UV dose intensity
END-OF-LIFE TIMER: Counts down the days until annual lamp replacement
- Flow Rate: 10 Gallons Per Minute
- Application: Point-of-Entry
- Power: 100-240V 50-60Hz 120W N. American Plug
- Chamber Dimensions: 22" x 4"
- Inlet Dimensions: 1-1/4" MPT or 1" FPT
- Outlet Dimensions: 1-1/4" MPT or 1" FPT
- Electrical Plug Types Available:
- B – North & Central America, Japan (NEMA 5-25P)
- F – Europe, Brazil, Russia (CEE 7/7)