- 1 of 3
Sani-System Reverse Osmosis System Sanitizer 1-PK SS25RO
Sanitize Your Reverse Osmosis System in 60 Seconds
Sani-System is the only NSF & EPA approved sanitizer for use in reverse osmosis systems. Sani-System is proven to kill 99.99% of harmful bacteria without the use of chlorine, oxidizers or acids that can harm system parts, making it one of the BEST solutions for flushing your RO system. Each premeasured packet is a concentrated formula that sanitizes the equipment in just 60 seconds.
HOW TO USE:
- Shut off water supply to the RO unit and remove membrane and all filters. If applicable, turn off pump. Use rubber gloves and store filters and membranes in water to prevent damage.
- Open pure water faucet and depressurize the system.
- Pour entire packet of Sani System RO Unit Sanitizer directly into the first main housing unit and re-install the cartridge (a dummy filter may be required for newer models). Make sure pure water faucet is closed and turn on the water supply.
- Allow system to fill with water. Time will vary depending on water pressure. However, system should be full within 5-10 minutes without the filter or membrane installed. Once full, let system set for 60 seconds then flush system two times.
- Replace or re-install filters and membrane.
More information about sanitizing your RO system can also be found here.