5-Stage RO System with 3 Vertical Filters
5-Stage RO system with three vertical filters and two horizontal filters on top
- STAGE 1 - Sendiment Pre-Filter (93023) - Replace every 12 months
- STAGE 2 - Carbon Block Pre-Filter (OMB934-5m) - Replace every 12 months
- STAGE 3 - GAC Carbon Filter (OCB934RO T33) - Replace every 12 months
- STAGE 4 - RO Membrane (Identify Membrane following instructions below) - Replace every 24 months
- STAGE 5 - GAC Carbon Inline Post Filter (Identify filter following instructions below) - Replace every 12 months
IDENTIFY YOUR RO MEMBRANE: The RO Membrane is the long horizontal filter on top of the system. RO Membranes are rated to filter to a specific amount of water measured in gallons per day (GPD). To identify the gallon per day (GPD) rating on your current RO membrane, disconnect the single tube connected to the membrane housing cap. Unscrew the membrane housing cap and remove the membrane from the housing. Look for a label with the gallon per day (GPD) rating on it. Select a membrane from the options below that most closely matches the gallon per day (GPD) rating on your current membrane.
IDENTIFY YOUR INLINE POST FILTER SIZE: Identify the small post inline filter on top of the system, typically on top of the membrane housing. Verify the following dimensions of this filter: 1) filter diameter (2' or 2.5"), 2) filter length (6" or 10"), 3) outer dimensions of tubing size going into each end of the filter (1/4" or 3/8"). Select the inline filter option below that matches the dimensions of your existing filter. Once you select the filter you need, you will have the opportunity to specify the tube connection fitting.