- 1 of 3
WaterBasics Replacement Filter - 120 gal/filter (RED-II-120) (67259)
The WaterBasics™ Series II RED Line Filter provides the BEST solution on the market for drinking water safety. The versatile RED Line Series II Emergency Filter connects directly to WaterBasics filter bottles, gravity flow filtration kits, bag to bag filtration kits, emergency pumps and hydration bladders. The Filter comes complete with a mouthpiece and straw so you can even drink directly from a cup, bottle or its own package, if the circumstance requires. This emergency filter is ready to provide safe drinking water straight out of the box - regardless of the water source.
This is a replacement filter for the following products:
- RED Line High Risk Protection
- Removes ≥99.99% Virus—Meets or exceeds ANSI/NSF 53
- Removes ≥99.9999% Bacteria—Meets or exceeds ANSI/NSF 53
- Removes ≥99.9% Cysts including Cryptosporidium and Giardia—Meets or exceeds ANSI/NSF 53
- Reduces chlorine and chemicals—Meets or exceeds ANSI/NSF 42
- Improves water taste, odor, and clarity
- RED Line Virus Filter with up to 500 ml/minute flow rate
- Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- Filters 120 gallons (Over 750 Refills)
- BPA free, chemical free, and iodine free
- Series II Connectivity fits all WaterBasics bottles, kits and storage systems.
- Sized for easy transport in pockets, packs, or purses
- Converts to a straw filter with mouthpiece and straw attachments included in package
- Package doubles as a water collection pouch
- Ideal for outdoors, travel, and emergency preparedness
- Filter made in the USA
WaterBasics™ RED Line Filters with Mixed Media Filtration Technology take advantage of a unique combination of the most advanced filtration materials and media science available today. Using a patent pending filter design and manufacturing method, Aquamira engineers have created a multi-stage filtration system that incorporates the power of electropositive charge differential to “pull” particles as small as viruses out of the water stream while still maintaining high flow. This technology has been thoroughly tested and proven effective by independent laboratories to consistently remove protozoan cysts, bacteria, and virus to ANSI/NSF Standard 53 and US EPA standards without the need for cumbersome “back-flushing” requirements or disinfecting chemicals such as chlorine, bromine, or iodine. WaterBasics RED Line patent pending carbon block sleeve design increases the absorptive capability required to reduce harmful chemicals, bad tastes and odors, to ANSI/NSF Standard 42 requirements, and have been tested and proven effective in reducing Cyanotoxins such as Microcystin and other biotoxins. WaterBasics RED Line filters assure maximum protection in high risk applications, while providing high flows and long service life in the most compact, lightweight solution available today.