- 1 of 3
WaterBasics Filtered Water Bottle - RED LINE (virus/bacteria/cyst removal) - 120 gal/filter (67258)
The WaterBasics™ RED LINE filtered water bottle provides protection from water borne viruses, bacteria, and protozoan cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia in all kinds of environments including outdoors, emergency and travel.
The WaterBasics bottle is BPA Free and is made to fit into standard cup holders, backpack pockets, and bike bottle cages. It also has the patented Bite-Me drinking valve that is soft, friendly, flows effectively, and stays clean with the rugged protective cap. The bottle is leak free and will stay sealed in all types of conditions. The revolutionary filter design, ergonomic shape, and quality materials make the RED Line Filtered Water Bottle the best choice for premium drinking water protection on the go - wherever you need safe water NOW!
Replacement filter for this product:
- Removes ≥99.99% Virus—Meets or exceeds ANSI/NSF 53
- Removes ≥99.9999% Bacteria—Meets or exceeds ANSI/NSF 53
- Removes ≥99.9% Cysts including Cryptosporidium and Giardia—Meets or exceeds ANSI/NSF 53
- Reduces chlorine and chemicals—Meets or exceeds ANSI/NSF 42
- Improves water taste, odor, and clarity
- RED Line Virus Filter with up to 500 ml/minute flow rate
- Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- Filters 120 gallons (Over 750 Refills)
- BPA free, chemical free, and iodine free
- Filter made in the USA
WaterBasics™ RED Line Filters with Mixed Media Filtration Technology take advantage of a unique combination of the most advanced filtration materials and media science available today. Using a patent pending filter design and manufacturing method, Aquamira engineers have created a multi-stage filtration system that incorporates the power of electropositive charge differential to “pull” particles as small as viruses out of the water stream while still maintaining high flow. This technology has been thoroughly tested and proven effective by independent laboratories to consistently remove protozoan cysts, bacteria, and virus to ANSI/NSF Standard 53 and US EPA standards without the need for cumbersome “back-flushing” requirements or disinfecting chemicals such as chlorine, bromine, or iodine. WaterBasics RED Line patent pending carbon block sleeve design increases the absorptive capability required to reduce harmful chemicals, bad tastes and odors, to ANSI/NSF Standard 42 requirements, and have been tested and proven effective in reducing Cyanotoxins such as Microcystin and other biotoxins. WaterBasics RED Line filters assure maximum protection in high risk applications, while providing high flows and long service life in the most compact, lightweight solution available today.