- 1 of 3
Viqua 660003-R UV PRO50 System 50 GPD, USEPA UVDGM Certified
The VIQUA Pro50 is a top-of-the-line professional UV system for commercial applications and large homes. From schools, healthcare facilities and campgrounds to office buildings, restaurants and hotels, this system is validated by the USEPA to treat flow rates up to 50 GPM and is capable of 100-240V, 50-60Hz. The Pro50 features an amalgam lamp that provides higher strength and up to 2 years of lamp life. The Pro50 is Class A certified at 50gpm at 40mJ/cm2.
USEPA: Certified by USEPA to UVDGM 2006
COOLTOUCH FAN: Prevents water overheating in the UV chamber
LED STATUS MONITOR: Displays system components’ status and functionality
FLOW METER: Calculates real-time UV dose for a particular flow
END-OF-LIFE TIMER: Counts down the days until annual lamp replacement
UV SENSOR: Monitors/indicates UV dose intensity
2X LAMP LIFE: 2X the lamp life of standard lamps
4X OUTPUT: 4X the output of standard lamps
- Flow Rate: 50 Gallons Per Minute at 40 mJ/cm2 dosage at Class A certification. Capable of up to 65 gpm at 30 mJ/cm2 dosage for higher flow rate but does not meet Class A standards.
- Application: Point-of-Entry
- Power: 100-240V 50-60Hz 230W N. American Plug
- Chamber Dimensions: 41" x 4"
- Inlet Dimensions: 2" MPT
- Outlet Dimensions: 2" MPT
- Electrical Plug Types Available:
- B – North & Central America, Japan (NEMA 5-25P)
- F – Europe, Brazil, Russia (CEE 7/7)
- Chamber: 10 Years
- Electric: 5 Years
- Lamp & Sleeve: 1 Year