- 1 of 3
VIQUA 650659 PRO30 UV Disinfection System 30 GPM
VIQUA PRO30 Commercial UV Water Disinfection System 30 GPM - 120V, 60Hz (650659)
The VIQUA Pro30 ensures safe water for your commercial applications because it is third-party certified to NSF/ANSI 55 Class A standards for up to 30 (113 lpm) at 40 mJ/cm²
NSF certification, along with several new features for convenience and safety make the VIQUA Pro30 a top-selling ultraviolet disinfection system.
With a new market-leading combo flow meter and UV sensor, the Pro30 is smart and powerful. The system's amalgam lamp provides higher strength and up to 2 years of lamp life, means the Pro30 is a system you can count on. Capable of 100-240V, 50-60Hz.
LightWise Technology: Dims the lamp under no flow conditions.
– Ease of Maintenance: Up to 60% less maintenance
– Lower Temperature: 30% lower temperature in no flow periods
– Efficient: Estimated 30% energy savings
NSF CLASS A: The system is fully NSF certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 55 Class A to treat up 30 GPM
FLOW METER: Calculates real-time UV dose for a particular flow
LED STATUS MONITOR: Displays system components’ status and functionality
END-OF-LIFE TIMER: Counts down the days until annual lamp replacement
UV SENSOR: Monitors/indicates UV dose intensity
COOLTOUCH FAN: Prevents water overheating in the UV chamber
4X OUTPUT: 4X the output of standard lamps
2X LAMP LIFE: 2X the lamp life of standard lamps
- Flow Rate: 30 Gallons Per Minute
- Application: Point-of-Entry
- Power: 100-240V 50-60Hz 230W N. American Plug
- Chamber Dimensions: 41" x 4"
- Inlet Dimensions: 1" FPT and 1-1/4" MPT
- Outlet Dimensions: 1" FPT and 1-1/4" MPT
- Electrical Plug Types Available:
- B – North & Central America, Japan (NEMA 5-25P)
- F – Europe, Brazil, Russia (CEE 7/7)
- Chamber: 10 Years
- Electric: 5 Years
- Lamp & Sleeve: 1 Year