Viqua PRO24-186 UV Sterilizer USEPA 4-Log Validated 24 GPM 660086-R
Part Number: 660086-R
4 - 6 weeks
Free Shipping for orders over $99 within continental USA. Excludes oversized items that must be shipped via LTL common carrier.
The Viqua Pro24-186 (660086-R) takes pro level safety to the next level thanks to 2 chamber ultra-high output Viqua UV lamps featuring Cool Touch fan technology. The Pro24-186 allows flow rates up to 24 GPM with a 3rd party validation for Adenovirus (4-log virus) giving you the peace of mind you need. The included UV sensor and flow meter will provide constant feedback on UV disinfection and system performance. This data can be constantly recorded on a micro-SD card or connected directly to a PC with free software available for analyzing system performance. Optional solenoid valve will ensure water shuts off in the event water is not being disinfected properly. This system makes complying with Ground Water Rule and LT2 regulations simple. The Pro24-186 features an amalgam lamp that provides higher strength and up to 2 years of lamp life. Capable of 100-240V, 50-60Hz. (See downloadable spec sheet below for more details).
To request international electrical plug types “F” (Europe), “G” (UK), and “I” (Australia) be included with your system at no charge, please email customer support, after ordering.
- Monitors UV light intensity for proper UV dose
- Calculates real-time UV dose for particulare flow rate
- Counts down the days until UV lamp is due for replacement
- Lamp dimming technology to reduce energy requirements when water is not flowing
- Long two-year UV lamp life for less maintenance
- System made in Canada and/or USA
- Flow Rate: 24 Gallons Per Minute
- Power: 100-240V 50-60Hz 460W N. American Plug
- Application: Point-of-Entry
- Chamber Dimensions: 41" x 18"
- Inlet Dimensions: 1 1/4"" MPT
- Outlet Dimensions: 1" FPT