- 1 of 3
VIQUA E4+ UV System w/Sensor & AWP42B-V-PS Three-Piece Filter Housing (E4P-AWP42B-V-PS)
The VIQUA E4P-AWP42B-V-PS is a combination of two systems that include the E4+ 22GPM UV system w/sensor and the AWP42B-V-PS filter housing kit. The VIQUA E4 UV system is a 22 GPM, UV disinfection system for large homes (4-7 Bedroom) and light commercial applications that incorporates an advanced UV sensor that keeps you informed about disinfection performance. The AWP42B-V-PS kit includes the AWP42B-V filter housing that accommodates most 4.5" x 20" filter cartridges and features a newer, three-piece design. The housing and filter should be installed inline before the UV system.
This kit includes:
- VIQUA E4+ UV System
- 3-piece high-flow filter housing w/ pressure relief valve, 1" FNPT
- CMB-520-HF High-flow sediment filter, 5 Micron, 4.5" x 20"
- Housing bracket
- Housing wrench
- Flow Rate: 22 Gallons Per Minute
- Application: Point-of-Entry
- Power: 100-240V 50-60Hz 83W N. American Plug
- Chamber Dimensions: 30" x 4"
- Inlet Dimensions: 1" MPT
- Outlet Dimensions: 1" MPT
- Electrical Plug Types Available:
- B – North & Central America, Japan (NEMA 5-25P)
- F – Europe, Brazil, Russia (CEE 7/7)
- Dimensions: 8" x 25.5"
- Three-Piece Design
- Pressure Release
- 1" FPT Ports
- Includes wrench and bracket
- Accommodates 4.5" x 20" filter cartridges
- Includes a 4.5" x 20" sediment filter rated at 5 microns to be replaced every 1-6 months
- Chamber: 10 Years
- Electric: 3 Years
- Lamp & Sleeve: 1 Year