Ultima VII RO System
The Ultima VII is a standard single faucet, five-stage, under-sink reverse osmosis drinking water system. It can include the older style TLC RO Membrane or the new Encapsulated high-efficiency RO Membrane.
The Ultima Model VII RO system uses three drop-in cartridge pre-filters, an RO membrane and an inline post-filter. Keep your Ultima Reverse Osmosis filtration system at peak performance by changing the filters on schedule. You can order each filter stage separately or save time and money by purchasing high-quality replacement bundles (see below). Learn more about how to install reverse osmosis filters yourself here. Have questions about which filters you need? Give our customer support team a call at (877) 377-9876.
- STAGE 1 - Sediment Pre-Filter (93023) - Replace Every 12 Months
- STAGE 2 - Carbon Block Post-Filter (OMB934-5m) - Replace Every 12 Months
- STAGE 3 - Carbon Block Post-Filter (OMB934-5m) - Replace Every 12 Months
- STAGE 4 - Possible RO Membranes: 50 GPD TLC (555694-00)/GRO-75EN 75 GPD (4004425) - Replace Every 24 Months
- STAGE 5 - GAC Post-Filter (CL10ROT33-BB) - Replace Every 12 Months