- 1 of 3
Toray TM720D-400 High Rejection Brackish Water RO Membrane with Enhanced Chemical Tolerance 8" x 40" 11000 GPD 600 PSI
The Toray TM700D Series are high-rejection brackish water reverse osmosis membranes with enhanced Chemical Tolerance. These high-quality state-of-the-art cross-linked fully aromatic polyamide composite membranes are the result of decades of experience and revolutionary membrane technology. The TM700D Series membranes are used in municipal drinking water, industrial process water, and other similar applications.
- Flow Rate: 11,000 Gallons Per Day
- Max Applied Pressure: 600 PSI
- Max Chlorine Concentration: <0.1 PPM
- Max Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Dimensions: 40" X 8"
- Replace every 1 - 2 years or as needed