Proline RO 1:1 Water Conserver
Replacement filters and parts for the Proline RO 1:1 Water Conserver Five-Stage RO system are available here at huge cost savings. These aftermarket filters are high quality and will produce pristine drinking water for your household. The Proline RO 1:1 5 Stage RO system features a 5 micron sediment filter, two 5 micron carbon block pre-filters, a 50 GPD TLC low waste RO quick connect encapsulated membrane with a 1:1 ratio, and an inline 5 micron granular activated carbon post filter. This reverse osmosis system uses a sediment filter and two carbon block pre-filters to reduce sediment, chlorine and chlorine by-products before the membrane filters out impurities larger than .001 microns. The GAC post filter treats for taste and odor.
- STAGE 1 – Sediment Pre-Filter (93023) – Replace Every 12 Months
- STAGE 2 – Carbon Block Pre-Filter (OMB934-5m) – Replace Every 12 Months
- STAGE 3 – Carbon Block Pre-Filter (OMB934-5m) – Replace Every 12 Months
- STAGE 4 – RO Membrane (See below for options) – Replace Every 24 Months
- STAGE 5 – Inline Carbon GAC Post Filter (CL10ROT33-BB) – Replace Every 12 Months