- 1 of 3
Outback PLUS OB-25NF-B Emergency Water Filtration System + Extra Filter Kit
The Outback Plus (OB-25NF) gravity-fed survival filtration system is bundled with an additional filter replacement kit to save you money and the hassle of reordering. Each filter kit is good for up to 1,800 gallons of filtered water.
25+ Years of Use: For more than 25 years, this system has been used by the Peace Corps to provide clean drinking water during times of emergency. Watch this VIDEO about the Outback to learn more.
When the Outback Plus is Used: Rugged and durable, the Outback was designed to be used not only during emergencies, but also for camping and traveling in undeveloped areas. Some customers have even used for daily use when municipal systems are compromised.
Meets EPA Standards for Virus Reduction: The OB-25NF has 4 stages that effectively remove bacteria at > 99.9999%, cysts at > 99.99%, virus at > 99.99%, organic contaminates, pesticides, herbicides, chlorine and more.
How it Works: Operation is simple - Just pour water into the upper chamber through the pre-filter net and wait for the water to filter down to the lower chamber.
Production Ability: With FEMA, Red Cross and other agencies recommending an emergency supply of at least 1 gallon of potable water per person per day, the OB-25NF will easily purify 24 gallons of water per day--enough for an entire family for the duration of an emergency.
- Outback PLUS 4-Stage (24 GPD) Gravity-Powered Emergency Water Filtration System (OB-25NF)
- 2 x PFnet2 Pre-Filter Net
- 2 x FS5 Pre-Filter Sleeve
- 2 x NF7 Nano Pre-Filter
- 2 x RM300 Multi-Media Filtration Cartridge
- 4-stage Emergency Filter System
- Production Rate: 24 Gallons Per Day
- 2 gallon upper chamber, 5 gallon lower chamber
- Removes virus, bacteria, cysts, organic contaminates, pesticides, herbicides, chlorine and more
- Assembled Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 24"
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 16"
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs
- Assembled Weight: 9 lbs