- 1 of 3
Outback PLUS Mini 4-Stage (6-12 GPD) Gravity Powered Water Filtration System (OB-22NF)
The Outback PLUS Mini is a gravity-powered system that purifies water from almost any fresh or moving water source. Rugged and durable, it was designed to be used not only during emergencies but for daily use when municipal systems are compromised or in undeveloped areas where systems are not available. The OB-22NF has 4 stages that effectively remove bacteria at > 99.9999%, cysts at > 99.99%, virus at > 99.99%, organic contaminates, pesticides, herbicides, chlorine and more. Operation is simple - Just pour water into the upper chamber through the pre-filter net and wait for the water to filter down to the lower chamber. With FEMA, Red Cross and other agencies recommending an emergency supply of at least 1 gallon of potable water per person per day, the OB-22NF will easily purify water for an entire family for the duration of an emergency.
PFnet2 Pre-Filter Net
FS5 Pre-Filter Sleeve
NF7 Nano Pre-Filter (Replace every 6 months or when flow slows below operational level)
RM200 Multi-Media Filtration Cartridge (Replace every 1200 gallons or 12 months, whichever is first)
Or choose the YS-OB22NF Filter Replacement Kit to replace them all in one easy kit.
- 4 stage Emergency Filter System
- Production Rate: 6-12 Gallons Per Day
- 2 gallon upper chamber, 2 gallon lower chamber
- Removes virus, bacteria, cysts, organic contaminates, pesticides, herbicides, chlorine and more
- Assembled Dimensions: 9" x 9" x 18"
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 12"
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs
- Assembled Weight: 3.50 lbs