- 1 of 3
Outback PLUS 4-Stage (24 GPD) Emergency Gravity Water Filter System + Aquamira Chlorine Dioxide Pretreatment Drops
This Bundle includes The Outback™ PLUS gravity-powered water filtration system, PLUS Aquamira chlorine dioxide pretreatment drops.
- The Outback allows you to filter from almost any fresh water source.
- Aquamira treatment drops provide a better, healthier alternative to chlorine for use when a water source is unknown.
- Pre-treat water with the Aquamira drops before filtering water with the Outback survival filter, as an added layer of protection.
FEMA and Red Cross recommend a supply of 1 gallon of potable water per person/per day. The OB25NF will easily purify enough water for an entire family for the duration of an emergency.
- Bundle Includes 1 Gravity Filter System (OB-25NF) AND Aquamira Chlorine Dioxide Drops for added disinfection
- Removes bacteria at >99.9999%, cysts at >99.99%, virus at >99.99%, Including E. Coli and Giardia
- Outback System Produces 24 Gallons Per Day and Filters 1,800 Gallons before filter change / Aquamira drops treat 60 gallons when treating unknown water source
- Perfect for Emergency or Disaster Preparedness: Portable. No Electricity. No Pumping. Simple Setup
- Proven Record: For 25+ Years Outback Used by Disaster Relief Organizations
The Outback™ PLUS is designed for disaster preparedness and survival, as well as daily use when municipal systems are compromised or in undeveloped areas where potable water is not available.
- YS-OB25NF Filter Replacement Kit to replace all filters
- Aquamira Technologies Water Treatment Drops 2-Ounce (67208)
- 4 stage Emergency Filter System
- Production Rate: 24 Gallons Per Day
- 2 gallon upper chamber, 5 gallon lower chamber
- Removes virus, bacteria, cysts, organic contaminates, pesticides, herbicides, chlorine and more
- Assembled Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 24"
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 16"
- Shipping Weight: 7 lbs
- Assembled Weight: 5.94 lbs