- 1 of 3
Luminor Blackcomb-HO 6.1 LBH6-051 UV System with Sensor 5 GPM 1/2"
The LUMINOR BLACKCOMB-HO 6.1 LBH6-051 is a premium UV System designed to provide the ultimate protection against microbiological threats, and has the added benefit of UV sensor that monitors UV light intensity. The BLACKCOMB-HO 6.1 series systems apply to point-of-use or point-of-entry applications with optional equipment module additions. This system features integral lamp life monitoring, axial flow, 316L stainless steal polished reactors with flow rates stated at 95% UVT at a dose of 30mJ/cm². LUMINOR is the "one-stop" solution for all your disinfection needs!
Lamp (RL-210HO) - Replace every 12 months
Quartz Sleeve (RQ-210) - Replace every 24 months or as needed
Lamp/Sleeve Combo Kit (RLQ-210HO) - Replace when needed
UV Concierge (MOD-APP) - Phone app providing live status of your UV system
Ultrasonic Flow Meter (LFM-0.5) - Saves energy when water is not flowing
FULL COLOR LCD SCREEN: Displays system performance, applicable fault messages, and multiple operational screens.
LAMP COUNTDOWN SEQUENCE: Counts down the days until lamp change is required with various warning notifications.
POWERFUL UV LAMPS: Fitted with reliable and industry proven, coated UV lamps offering up to 10,000 hour life.
UV SENSOR MODULE: Allows UV intensity to be measured and displayed via the controller.
- Flow Rate: 5 Gallons Per Minute
- Application: Point-of-Use
- Power: 110-230V/50-60Hz
- Reactor Dimensions: 3.5" x 12"
- Inlet Dimensions: 1/2" MNPT
- Outlet Dimensions: 1/2" MNPT
- Electrical Plug Types Available:
- B – North & Central America, Japan (NEMA 5-15P)
- F – Europe, Brazil, Russia (CEE 7/7)
- G – UK, Ireland, Singapore, Hong Kong (BS 1363)
- I – Australia, New Zealand, Argentina (AS 3112)
- Chamber: 10 Years
- Electric: 3 Years
- Lamp & Sleeve: 1 Year