- 1 of 3
LUMINOR BLACKCOMB Contractor Series LBC4-R1 UV System 8 GPM
The LUMINOR BLACKCOMB Contractor Series LBC4-R1 is designed to control microbiological issues in water with easy DIY installation and includes a pre-treatment sediment filter. The Contractor Series rugged and durable UV disinfection systems are installed at the point-of-entry to treat all the water coming into the home. This system features integral lamp life monitoring with both audible and visual indicators, axial flow, 304 stainless steel polished reactors with flow rates stated at 95% UVT at a dose of 30mJ/cm². LUMINOR is the "one-stop" solution for all your disinfection needs!
Lamp (RL-420) - Replace every 12 months
Quartz Sleeve (RQ-420) - Replace every 24 months or as needed
Lamp/Sleeve Combo Kit (RLQ-420) - Replace when needed
Sediment Filter (LC-105) - Replace every 6 Months
PRE-FILTRATION: Includes a 10" sediment filter.
RUGGED & DURABLE: UV disinfection systems built to last.
LAMP COUNTDOWN SEQUENCE: Counts down the days until lamp change is required with various warning notifications.
POWERFUL UV LAMPS: Fitted with reliable and industry proven, coated UV lamps offering up to 10,000 hour life.
- Flow Rate: 8 Gallons Per Minute
- Application: Point-of-Entry
- Power: 110V/50-60Hz
- Reactor Dimensions: 3.5" x 20"
- Inlet Dimensions: 1" MNPT
- Outlet Dimensions: 1" MNPT
- Electrical Plug Types Available:
- B – North & Central America, Japan (NEMA 5-15P)
- F – Europe, Brazil, Russia (CEE 7/7)
- G – UK, Ireland, Singapore, Hong Kong (BS 1363)
- I – Australia, New Zealand, Argentina (AS 3112)
- Chamber: 10 Years
- Electric: 3 Years
- Lamp & Sleeve: 1 Year