- 1 of 3
LUMINOR BLACKCOMB Contractor Series LBC4-101 UV System 10 GPM
The LUMINOR BLACKCOMB Contractor Series LBC4-101 is designed to control microbiological issues in water with easy DIY installation in a rugged and durable UV Disinfection System. The Contractor Series systems are installed at point-of-entry to treat all the water coming into the home. This system features integral lamp life monitoring with both audible and visual indicators, axial flow, 304 stainless steal polished reactors with flow rates stated at 95% UVT at a dose of 30mJ/cm². LUMINOR is the "one-stop" solution for all your disinfection needs!
RUGGED & DURABLE: UV disinfection systems built to last.
LAMP COUNTDOWN SEQUENCE: Counts down the days until lamp change is required with various warning notifications.
POWERFUL UV LAMPS: Fitted with reliable and industry proven, coated UV lamps offering up to 10,000 hour life.
- Flow Rate: 10 Gallons Per Minute
- Application: Point-of-Entry
- Power: 110-230V/50-60Hz N. American Plug
- Reactor Dimensions: 3.5" x 16.5"
- Inlet Dimensions: 1" MNPT
- Outlet Dimensions: 1" MNPT
- Electrical Plug Types Available:
- B – North & Central America, Japan (NEMA 5-15P)
- F – Europe, Brazil, Russia (CEE 7/7)
- G – UK, Ireland, Singapore, Hong Kong (BS 1363)
- I – Australia, New Zealand, Argentina (AS 3112)