Luminor Blackcomb 6.1 LB6-101 UV System with Sensor 10 GPM 3/4" MNPT
Part Number: LB6-101
Free Shipping for orders over $99 within continental USA. Excludes oversized items that must be shipped via LTL common carrier.
The LUMINOR BLACKCOMB 6.1 LB6-101 is designed to control microbiological issues in water with easy DIY installation while having the added benefit of a UV sensor. The BLACKCOMB 6.1 series systems are used in numerous applications with optional equipment module additions. This system features integral lamp life monitoring, axial flow, 304 stainless steel polished reactors, and ultimate continuous UV intensity monitoring with flow rates stated at 95% UVT at a dose of 30mJ/cm². LUMINOR is the "one-stop" solution for all your disinfection needs!
UV Concierge (MOD-APP) - Phone app providing live status of your UV system
Ultrasonic Flow Meter (LFM-0.75) - Saves energy when water is not flowing
To request international electrical plug types “F” (Europe), “G” (UK), and “I” (Australia) be included with your system at no charge, please email customer support, after ordering.
- Monitors UV light intensity for proper UV dose
- User friendly screen displays lamp life, system status, and how to resolve errors
- Counts down the days until UV lamp is due for replacement
- System made in Canada and/or USA
- Flow Rate: 10 Gallons Per Minute
- Application: Point-of-Entry
- Power: 110V/50-60Hz
- Reactor Dimensions: 2.5" x 36"
- Inlet Dimensions: 3/4" MNPT
- Outlet Dimensions: 3/4" MNPT