- 1 of 3
Luminor Blackcomb 6.1 LB6-101 UV System with Sensor 10 GPM 3/4" MNPT
The LUMINOR BLACKCOMB 6.1 LB6-101 is designed to control microbiological issues in water with easy DIY installation while having the added benefit of a UV sensor. The BLACKCOMB 6.1 series systems are used in numerous applications with optional equipment module additions. This system features integral lamp life monitoring, axial flow, 304 stainless steel polished reactors, and ultimate continuous UV intensity monitoring with flow rates stated at 95% UVT at a dose of 30mJ/cm². LUMINOR is the "one-stop" solution for all your disinfection needs!
UV Concierge (MOD-APP) - Phone app providing live status of your UV system
Ultrasonic Flow Meter (LFM-0.75) - Saves energy when water is not flowing
FULL COLOR LCD SCREEN: Displays system performance, applicable fault messages, and multiple operational screens.
LAMP COUNTDOWN SEQUENCE: Counts down the days until lamp change is required with various warning notifications.
POWERFUL UV LAMPS: Fitted with reliable and industry proven, coated UV lamps offering up to 10,000 hour life.
UV SENSOR MODULE: Allows UV intensity to be measured and displayed via the controller.
- Flow Rate: 10 Gallons Per Minute
- Application: Point-of-Entry
- Power: 110V/50-60Hz
- Reactor Dimensions: 2.5" x 36"
- Inlet Dimensions: 3/4" MNPT
- Outlet Dimensions: 3/4" MNPT
- Electrical Plug Types Available:
- B – North & Central America, Japan (NEMA 5-15P)
- F – Europe, Brazil, Russia (CEE 7/7)
- G – UK, Ireland, Singapore, Hong Kong (BS 1363)
- I – Australia, New Zealand, Argentina (AS 3112)
- Chamber: 10 Years
- Electric: 3 Years
- Lamp & Sleeve: 1 Year