- 1 of 3
LUMINOR BLACKCOMB 5.1 LBH5-Z22 Rack-Mount UV System 15 GPM
The LUMINOR BLACKCOMB 5.1 LBH5-Z22 not only combats microorganisms via UV disinfection but also saves you the hassle of installing a pre-filtration device for particulates. This rack-mounted UV filtration system includes a one-piece, 2-sump filter head design to avoid potential leaks, a 5 micron pretreatment filter, and an added carbon filter to treat taste and odor. Its flexible mounting configuration and full customization options make this system a excellent fit in a multitude of applications.
Lamp (RL-420HO) - Replace every 12 months
Quartz Sleeve (RQ-420) - Replace every 24 months or as needed
Lamp/Sleeve Combo Kit (RLQ-420HO) - Replace when needed
Sediment Filter (LC-205) - Replace every 6 Months
Carbon Filter (LC-20C) - Replace every 6 months
UV Concierge (MOD-APP) - Phone app providing live status of your UV system
UV Sensor (RSHO-B3.5) - Monitors UV light intensity
Ultrasonic Flow Meter (LFM-1.0) - Saves energy when water is not flowing
PRE-FILTRATION: Includes 20" sediment and carbon pre filters.
FULL COLOR LCD SCREEN: Displays system performance, applicable fault messages, and multiple operational screens.
LAMP COUNTDOWN SEQUENCE: Counts down the days until lamp change is required with various warning notifications.
POWERFUL UV LAMPS: Fitted with reliable and industry proven coated UV lamps offering up to 10,000 hour life.
- Flow Rate: 15 Gallons Per Minute
- Application: Point-of-Entry
- Power: 90-265V/50-60Hz N. American Plug
- Overall Dimensions: 20.2" x 12" x 28"
- Inlet Dimensions: 1" MNPT
- Outlet Dimensions: 1" MNPT
- Electrical Plug Types Available:
- B – North & Central America, Japan (NEMA 5-15P)
- F – Europe, Brazil, Russia (CEE 7/7)
- G – UK, Ireland, Singapore, Hong Kong (BS 1363)
- I – Australia, New Zealand, Argentina (AS 3112)