- 1 of 3
Luminor Blackcomb 5.1 LB5-201 Ultraviolet System 21 GPM
The LUMINOR BLACKCOMB 5.1 LB5-201 is designed to control microbiological issues in water with easy, DIY installation. The BLACKCOMB 5.1 series systems are used in point-of-entry applications with optional equipment module additions. This system features integral lamp life monitoring, axial flow, 304 stainless steel polished reactors with flow rates stated at 95% UVT at a dose of 30mJ/cm². LUMINOR is the "one-stop" solution for all your disinfection needs!
UV Concierge (MOD-APP) - Phone app providing live status of your UV system
UV Sensor (RS-B3.5) - Monitors UV light intensity
Ultrasonic Flow Meter (LFM-1.0) - Saves energy when water is not flowing
FULL COLOR LCD SCREEN: Displays system performance, applicable fault messages, and multiple operational screens.
LAMP COUNTDOWN SEQUENCE: Counts down the days until lamp change is required with various warning notifications.
POWERFUL UV LAMPS: Fitted with reliable and industry proven, coated UV lamps offering up to 10,000 hour life.
- Flow Rate: 21 Gallons Per Minute
- Application: Point-of-Entry
- Power: 110V/50-60Hz N. American Plug
- Reactor Dimensions: 3.5" x 37"
- Inlet Dimensions: 1" MNPT
- Outlet Dimensions: 1" MNPT
- Electrical Plug Types Available:
- B – North & Central America, Japan (NEMA 5-15P)
- F – Europe, Brazil, Russia (CEE 7/7)
- G – UK, Ireland, Singapore, Hong Kong (BS 1363)
- I – Australia, New Zealand, Argentina (AS 3112)
- Chamber: 10 Years
- Electric: 3 Years
- Lamp & Sleeve: 1 Year