- 1 of 3
LUMINOR BLACKCOMB 5.1 LB5-03-12V Low Voltage UV System 3 GPM 12 VDC
The LUMINOR BLACKCOMB 5.1 LB5-03-12V is a low voltage UV system designed to control microbiological issues in water with easy, DIY installation. The BLACKCOMB 5.1 series systems are used in point-of-entry applications with optional equipment module additions. This system features integral lamp life monitoring, axial flow, 304 stainless steal polished reactors with flow rates stated at 95% UVT at a dose of 30mJ/cm² all while running on a 12 volt current. LUMINOR is the "one-stop" solution for all your disinfection needs!
Lamp (RL-290) - Replace every 12 months
Quartz Sleeve (RQ-290) - Replace every 24 months or as needed
Lamp/Sleeve Combo Kit (RLQ-290) - Replace when needed
UV Concierge (MOD-APP) - Phone app providing live status of your UV system
UV Sensor (RS-B2.5) - Monitors UV light intensity
Ultrasonic Flow Meter (LFM-0.5) - Saves energy when water is not flowing
FULL COLOR LCD SCREEN: Displays system performance, applicable fault messages, and multiple operational screens.
LAMP COUNTDOWN SEQUENCE: Counts down the days until lamp change is required with various warning notifications.
POWERFUL UV LAMPS: Fitted with reliable and industry proven, coated UV lamps offering up to 10,000 hour life.
- Flow Rate: 3 Gallons Per Minute
- Application: Point-of-Entry
- Power: 110V/50-60Hz N. American Plug
- Reactor Dimensions: 2.5" x 22"
- Inlet Dimensions: 1/2" MNPT
- Outlet Dimensions: 1/2" MNPT
- Electrical Plug Types Available:
- B – North & Central America, Japan (NEMA 5-15P)
- F – Europe, Brazil, Russia (CEE 7/7)
- G – UK, Ireland, Singapore, Hong Kong (BS 1363)
- I – Australia, New Zealand, Argentina (AS 3112)
- Chamber: 10 Years
- Electric: 3 Years
- Lamp & Sleeve: 1 Year
LUMINOR BLACKCOMB 5.1 LB5-03-12V Model UV System Manual
LUMINOR BLACKCOMB 5.1 LB5-03-12V Spec Sheet