- 1 of 3
Luminor Blackcomb 4.1 LB4-151 Ultraviolet System 15 GPM
The reliable LUMINOR BLACKCOMB 4.1 LB4-151 is designed to work 24/7 to protect your household water from 99.99% of viruses and 99.9999% of bacteria in water.
The BLACKCOMB 4.1 series is popular for whole-home water treatment.
This system features integral lamp life monitoring, axial flow, rugged 304 stainless steel polished reactor, and flow rates stated at 95% UVT at a dose of 30mJ/cm².
LUMINOR BLACKCOMB 4.1 LB4-101 Features
LAMP COUNTDOWN SEQUENCE: Counts down the days until lamp change is required with various warning notifications.
POWERFUL UV LAMPS: Fitted with reliable and industry proven, coated UV lamps offering up to 10,000 hour life.
- Flow Rate: 15 Gallons Per Minute
- Application: Point-of-Entry
- Power: 110V/50-60Hz
- Reactor Dimensions: 2.5" x 40"
- Inlet Dimensions: 1" MNPT
- Outlet Dimensions: 1" MNPT
- Electrical Plug Types Available:
- B – North & Central America, Japan (NEMA 5-15P)
- F – Europe, Brazil, Russia (CEE 7/7)
- G – UK, Ireland, Singapore, Hong Kong (BS 1363)
- I – Australia, New Zealand, Argentina (AS 3112)
- Chamber: 10 Years
- Electric: 3 Years
- Lamp & Sleeve: 1 Year