- 1 of 3
Luminor Blackcomb 4.1 LB4-101 Ultraviolet System 11 GPM
The LUMINOR BLACKCOMB 4.1 LB4-101 whole-house water sterilizer effectively destroys 99.99% of viruses and 99.9999% of bacteria in water.
The BLACKCOMB 4.1 series systems can be used in various applications. This system features integral lamp life monitoring, axial flow, 304 stainless steel polished reactors with flow rates stated at 95% UVT at a dose of 30mJ/cm². LUMINOR is the "one-stop" solution for all your water disinfection needs!
The reliable Luminor Blackcomb 41. LB4-101 works night and day, 24/7, consistently keeping water safe, so you won't have to constantly test your well water or worry about microbiological contaminants in your municipal water.
Lamp (RL-820) - Replace every 12 months
Quartz Sleeve (RQ-820) - Replace every 24 months or as needed
Lamp/Sleeve Combo Kit (RLQ-820) - Replace when needed
Luminor Blackcomb 4.1 LB4-101 Features
LAMP COUNTDOWN SEQUENCE: Counts down the days until lamp change is required with various warning notifications.
POWERFUL UV LAMPS: Fitted with reliable and industry proven, coated UV lamps offering up to 10,000 hour life.
- Flow Rate: 11 Gallons Per Minute
- Application: Point-of-Entry
- Power: 110V/50-60Hz
- Overall Dimensions: 2.5" x 36"
- Inlet Dimensions: 3/4" MNPT
- Outlet Dimensions: 3/4" MNPT
- Electrical Plug Types Available:
- B – North & Central America, Japan (NEMA 5-15P)
- F – Europe, Brazil, Russia (CEE 7/7)
- G – UK, Ireland, Singapore, Hong Kong (BS 1363)
- I – Australia, New Zealand, Argentina (AS 3112)
- Chamber: 10 Years
- Electric: 3 Years
- Lamp & Sleeve: 1 Year
LUMINOR BLACKCOMB 4.1 LB4-101 Model UV System Manual