- 1 of 3
Hydranautics ESPA-4021 RO Membrane Low Energy Brackish 1,000 GPD 4"x21"
The Hydranautics ESPA (Energy Saving Polyamide) commercial RO membranes are designed to filter brackish water while maximizing energy savings. These RO Elements can operate under low water pressures without compromising high rejection standards, allowing for reduced energy costs while maintaining high performance rates.
- Flow Rate: 1,000 Gallons Per Day
- Max Applied Pressure: 300 psig
- Max Chlorine Concentration: <0.1 PPM
- Max Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Dimensions: 21" X 4"
- Replace every 1 - 2 years or as needed
- Configuration: Spiral Wound
- Membrane Polymer: Composite Polyamide