- 1 of 3
Hydranautics ESPA2 Max Low Energy Brackish Water RO Membrane 8" x 40" 12000 GPD 600 PSI
- ESPA2 Max
The Hydranautics ESPA (Energy Saving Polyamide) commercial RO membranes are designed to filter brackish water while maximizing energy savings. The RO elements in these membranes are of the highest standard, can be used in primary or pretreatment, and are suited for global municipalities and industries.
- Flow Rate: 12,000 Gallons Per Day
- Max Applied Pressure: 600 PSI
- Max Chlorine Concentration: <0.1 PPM
- Max Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Dimensions: 40" X 8"
- Replace every 1 - 2 years or as needed
- Configuration: Spiral Wound
- Membrane Polymer: Composite Polyamide