- 1 of 3
Hydranautics ESPA2-LD-4040 Low Energy Low Fouling Brackish Water RO Membrane 4" x 40" 2000 GPD 600 PSI
The Hydranautics ESPA (Energy Saving Polyamide) commercial RO membranes are designed to filter brackish water while maximizing energy savings. These RO Elements can operate under low water pressures without compromising high rejection standards, allowing for reduced energy costs while maintaining high performance rates.
- Flow Rate: 2,000 Gallons Per Day
- Max Applied Pressure: 600 PSI
- Max Chlorine Concentration: <0.1 PPM
- Max Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Dimensions: 40" X 4"
- Replace every 1 - 2 years or as needed
- Configuration: Low Fouling Spiral Wound
- Membrane Polymer: Composite Polyamide