- 1 of 3
Frontier Series IV RED LINE Replacement Filter (67019)
The Frontier Series IV Replacement Filter offers maximum RED Line filtration to be used with the Frontier MAX filtration system. It provides maximum protection against waterborne pathogens (virus, bacteria, cysts, giardia and cryptosporidium) and environmental contaminants - perfect for backcountry use, international travel and anytime water contamination is a risk factor. The RED Line Series IV is the standard replacement filter for the Frontier™ Max Filtration System.
This is a replacement filter for the following product:
- Replaceable RED Line virus, bacteria and cyst filter with up to 500 ml/minute flow rate
- RED Line Biological Protection from virus, bacteria and protozoan cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia to US EPA/NSF standards
- Reduces chlorine and chemicals
- Improves water taste, odor, and clarity
- 120 gallon capacity per RED Line filter
- BPA free, chemical free, and iodine free
- Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- Ideal for outdoors, backcountry, international travel, emergencies, survival and DIY filter systems
- Filter made in the USA
RED Line Mixed Media Filtration Technology takes advantage of a unique combination of the most advanced filtration materials and media science available today. Using a patent pending filter design and manufacturing method, Aquamira engineers have created a multi-stage filtration system that incorporates the power of electro-positive charge differential to “pull” particles as small as viruses out of the water stream while still maintaining high flow. This technology has been thoroughly tested and is proven effective by independent laboratories to consistently remove protozoan cysts, bacteria, and virus to ANSI/NSF – 53 and US EPA standards without the need for cumbersome “back-flushing” requirements or disinfecting chemicals such as chlorine, bromine, or iodine. The patent pending carbon sleeve design increases the absorptive capability required to remove harmful chemicals, bad tastes, and odors to ANSI/NSF – 42 requirements and have been tested and proven effective in reducing Cyanotoxins such as Microcystin and other biotoxins. Frontier RED Line filters assure maximum protection in high risk applications, while providing high flows and long service life in the most compact, lightweight cartridge available today.