- 1 of 3
Frontier Series IV GRN LINE Replacement Filter (67020)
The Frontier Series IV GRN Line Replacement Filter provides light weight, high flow protection from waterborne bacteria, cysts, giardia and cryptosporidium. It is ideal for backcountry and outdoor use. The GRN Line filter is designed to be used with the Frontier MAX filtration system when virus is not a concern.
This is a replacement filter for the following product:
- Replaceable GRN Line filter for bacteria and cyst removal with up to 800 ml/minute flow rate
- GRN Line Biological Protection from waterborne virus, bacteria and protozoan cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia to US EPA/NSF standards
- Reduces chlorine and chemicals
- Improves water taste, odor, and clarity
- 100 gallon capacity per RED Line filter
- BPA free, chemical free, and iodine free
- Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- Ideal for outdoors & backcountry
- Filter made in the USA
The Series IV GRN Line filter is designed to be easy to use, lightweight, compact, and reliable. Frontier GRN Line filtration is achieved using Electro-Positive Absorption Technology. The charged micro-glass fibers “pull” organisms as small as bacteria out of the water stream while still maintaining high flow rates and low pressure drops. GRN Line filters have been thoroughly tested by independent laboratories and are proven to consistently remove protozoan bacteria and protozoan cysts to ANSI/NSF – 53 and US EPA standards without the use of disinfecting chemicals such as chlorine, bromine, or iodine. The addition of sub-micron carbon particles into the filter media increases the absorptive capability required to reduce chlorine and harmful chemicals, bad tastes, and odors to ANSI/NSF – 42 standards. Frontier GRN Line filters provide superior biological protection, high flows, and long service life in a compact, lightweight, and easy to use cartridge
The Frontier Max Series IV GRN Line filter is packaged in a light weight, no-waste cardboard storage tube that protects your spare filter from the bumps and drops associated with outdoor gear making it safe to store even in the bottom of your pack. The tube is sealed with a protective label that indicates if the filter has been opened to assure quality and indicate use.