- 1 of 3
Frontier Series II GRN LINE Water Bottle Replacement Filter (67027)
The Frontier Series II GRN LINE Filter provides an excellent solution for cost-effective, safe water protection from bacteria and cysts (like cryptosporidiumas and giardia) well as taste and odor. Especially designed for rugged outdoor aventure use with the Frontier Flow GRN LINE filtered water bottle, this filter can be used with backcountry water sources where viruses are not a concern.
This is a replacement filter for the following product:
- GRN Line Biological Protection from bacteria and protozoan cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia to US EPA/NSF standards
- Reduces chlorine and chemicals
- Improves water taste, odor, and clarity
- 100 gallon capacity
- BPA free, chemical free, and iodine free
- Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- Ideal for outdoors and backcountry
- Filter made in the USA
Frontier GRN Line protection is achieved using Electro-Positive Absorption Technology. Charged micro-glass fibers “pull” organisms as small as bacteria, out of the water stream while still maintaining high flow rates and low pressure drops making Frontier Series II GRN-Line Filters the perfect choice for water bottle applications. Frontier GRN Line filters have been thoroughly tested by independent laboratories, and proven to consistently remove bacteria and protozoan cysts to ANSI/NSF Standard 53 and US EPA standards, without the use of disinfecting chemicals such as chlorine, bromine, or iodine. The addition of sub-micron carbon particles into the filter media increases the absorptive capability required to reduce chlorine and harmful chemicals, bad tastes and odors.