- 1 of 3
Frontier MAX Series IV Water Filter System - Aquamira (67018)
The Frontier Max Filtration System (by Aquamira) offers maximum RED Line thirst protection, smart design, and unrivaled compact, lightweight connectivity. Perfect for backcountry use, international travel and anytime water contamination is a risk factor. This amazing filter system adapts for use with bottles, hydration bladders, gravity-fed, and DIY systems when used with the included UQC connectors.
The Frontier Max uses the Series IV filter allowing the user to choose which filter cartridge to use meaning you can taylor the filtration to meet your needs: RED Line for maximum protection from virus, bacteria and cysts OR use the GRN Line for bacteria and cyst protection at high flows and lighter weight. The system comes with RED Line filter included.
Replacement filter for this product:
- Frontier Series IV RED LINE replacement filter (67019)
- Frontier Series IV GRN LINE replacement filter (67020)
- Replaceable RED Line virus, bacteria and cyst filter with up to 500 ml/minute flow rate
- RED Line Biological Protection from virus, bacteria and protozoan cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia to US EPA/NSF standards
- Reduces chlorine and chemicals
- Improves water taste, odor, and clarity
- Connects to bottles, bladders, and gravity flow systems
- 120 gallon capacity per RED Line filter
- BPA free, chemical free, and iodine free
- Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- Ideal for outdoors, backcountry, international travel, emergencies, survival and DIY filter systems
- Filter made in the USA
RED Line Mixed Media Filtration Technology takes advantage of a unique combination of the most advanced filtration materials and media science available today. Using a patent pending filter design and manufacturing method, Aquamira engineers have created a multi-stage filtration system that incorporates the power of electro-positive charge differential to “pull” particles as small as viruses out of the water stream while still maintaining high flow. This technology has been thoroughly tested and is proven effective by independent laboratories to consistently remove protozoan cysts, bacteria, and virus to ANSI/NSF – 53 and US EPA standards without the need for cumbersome “back-flushing” requirements or disinfecting chemicals such as chlorine, bromine, or iodine. The patent pending carbon sleeve design increases the absorptive capability required to remove harmful chemicals, bad tastes, and odors to ANSI/NSF – 42 requirements and have been tested and proven effective in reducing Cyanotoxins such as Microcystin and other biotoxins. Frontier RED Line filters assure maximum protection in high risk applications, while providing high flows and long service life in the most compact, lightweight cartridge available today.