- 1 of 3
DIVVY 250 Emergency Water System (67507)
The Aquamira® DIVVYTM 250 Emergency Water System delivers purified water from any fresh water source at a rate of up to 2500 gallons/day, without the need of fuel or electricity.
The modular design provides:
- Easy transport
- Minimal storage space requirement
- Easy set up and assembly without tools
- Unlimited expansion and adaptability in changing conditions
The DIVVY 250 can meet all kinds of humanitarian and emergency/disaster needs. The simple, effective unit is human powered, human transported and human serving.
- Less than 1/2 the price of comparable systems. Purified water for less than $.04 USD/gal.
- Light weight & modular - setup without tools.
- No fuel or electricity needed - human powered.
- Extremely portable - can be hand carried to the site and fits easily in the back of a SUV.
- Disposable tank liner and filter allow for easy clean up and storage - just restock for next event.
- Proven sanitation method - incorporates cost effective, safe and proven powdered calcium hypochlorite for disinfection, and final carbon block filtration for cyst and chlorine removal.
- Expandable as needed - multiple tanks can be linked to scale water production
- Made in the USA
The DIVVY 250 purifies water in a two-step process of “super chlorination” and micro filtration. Batched water is chemically inactivated in the DIVVY Tank using a 3-5ppm concentration of NSF/ANSI Standard 60 certified calcium hypochlorite, followed by final filtration at the distribution point. The result is inactivation of >99.99% virus, >99.9999% of bacteria, and removal of >99.9% of protozoan cysts. The final filtration process also reduces chlorine content to less than 1ppm, and removes chemical contamination, bad tastes and odors, all for less than $.04/gallon.
The DIVVY 250 is designed to be quickly transported to the site and assembled in less than 30 minutes, without the need for tools or heavy equipment. Everything from transport, assembly, operation, and distribution is “Human Powered.” Tubing, valves, fittings etc. are sized and configured so that they cannot be assembled incorrectly. All components of the DIVVY system are designed to collapse into compact storage and transport containers for rapid deployment and space efficient storage.
Air drop package also available.
Tanks can be added to eliminate wait time for disinfection. Additional distribution stations can be added to relieve congestion at the point of distribution. etc. The DIVVY 250 provides everything needed for the collection, disinfection, distribution and transport of emergency water. The DIVVY 250 is your complete water system from source to point of use.