CWW-5C Five Stage RO System
The CWW (Clean World Water) CWW-5C 5 stage RO system uses 2 sediment pre-filters and a carbon block pre-filter to reduce sediment, chlorine and chlorine by-products before the membrane filters out impurities larger than .001 microns. The GAC post filter treats for taste and odor. You can find and order all your filters at once in our replacement kits below.
Due to a discontinued membrane, we recommend switching to the PureValue 5EZ50-RK RO Retrofit Kit for continued use. This allows for continued use the tank and faucet and for an upgraded membrane to be used for updates in filtration technology. Please check your system as a different retrofit kit may be required.
- STAGE 1 – Sediment Pre-Filter (93023) – Replace Every 12 Months
- STAGE 2 – Sediment Pre-Filter (93023) – Replace Every 12 Months
- STAGE 3 – Carbon Block Pre-Filter (OMB934-5m) – Replace Every 12 Months
- STAGE 4 – DISCONTINUED - RO Membrane CTA 10 GPD (1201330) – Replace Every 24 Months - Recommend converting system with the 5EZ50-RK for continued use
- STAGE 5 – Inline Carbon Post Filter (CL10ROT33BB) – Replace Every 12 Months