Conqueror III or Gladiator III 5 Stage RO System
The Challenger International Conqueror III or Gladiator III RO Systems are discontinued 5 stage RO systems that use a sediment pre-filter and 2 carbon block pre-filters to reduce chlorine, chlorine by-products and sediment before the RO membrane filters out impurities larger than .001 microns. The GAC post filter treats for taste and odor. RO membranes with different flow rates are available.
While some models of the Conqueror III or Gladiator III will use a TFM/TLC RO Membrane, many models also use discontinued CTA RO membranes. If your systems uses one of these discontinued CTA membranes, we recommend switching to the PureValue 5EZ50-RK RO Retrofit Kit for continued use. This allows for continued use the tank and faucet and for an upgraded membrane to be used for updates in filtration technology. Please check your system as a different retrofit kit may be required.
- STAGE 1 – Sediment Pre-Filter (93023) – Replace Every 12 Months
- STAGE 2 – Carbon Block Pre-Filter (OMB934-5m) – Replace Every 12 Months
- STAGE 3 – Carbon Block Pre-Filter (OMB934-5m) – Replace Every 12 Months
- STAGE 4 – RO Membrane (See below for options - May be discontinued - Converting to PureValue 5EZ50-RK Retrofit Kit Recommended) – Replace Every 24 Months
- STAGE 5 – Inline Carbon Post Filter (CL10ROT33BB) – Replace Every 12 Months