Aqua Elite II RO System
The Aqua Elite II RO System by Nelsen Corporation features updated styling over the Aqua Classic with white filter housings and a white water storage tank. The system also includes Reverse Osmosis/Activated Carbon purification assembly, 3.2 gallon steel tank, a long reach non air-gap faucet, automatic shut-off, and an installation parts kit. The Aqua Elite II RO features a 5 micron sediment filter, 2 5 micron carbon block pre-filters, a RO membrane of varying capacities depending on the system, and an optional additional stage of a 5 micron inline GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) filter. The Aqua Elite II also comes with an additional stage of pre-carbon filtration. There is additional stage available with optional ECF (Extended Contact Carbon Adsorption Filter) providing additional water treatment. Please note: Chlorinated Water and Carbon pre-filtration is required when used with chlorinated water.
- STAGE 1 – Sediment Pre-Filter (93023) – Replace Every 12 Months
- STAGE 2 – Carbon Block Pre-Filter (OMB934-5M) – Replace Every 12 Months
- STAGE 3 – Carbon Block Pre-Filter (OMB934-5M) – Replace Every 12 Months
- STAGE 4 – RO Membrane (See below for options) – Replace Every 24 Months
- STAGE 5 – Optional: for use in AEII-TLC D models - ECF (Extended Contact Carbon Adsorption Filter) (CL10ROT33-BB) – Replace Every 12 Months