Aqua Classic II RO System
Featuring traditional design with blue filter housings and a blue steel tank, the Aqua Classic II RO System by Nelsen Corp includes Reverse Osmosis/Activated Carbon purification assembly, 3.2 gallon steel tank, a long reach non air-gap faucet, automatic shut-off, and an installation parts kit. The Aqua Classic II can be either a 4 stage or 5 stage system that features a 5 micron sediment filter, 2 5 micron carbon block pre-filters, a RO membrane of varying capacities, and in systems with an additional stage, a 5 micron inline GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) post filter. The Aqua Classic II also comes with an additional stage of pre-carbon filtration. There is additional stage available with optional ECF (Extended Contact Carbon Adsorption Filter) providing additional water treatment. Please note: Chlorinated Water and Carbon pre-filtration is required when used with chlorinated water.
- STAGE 1 – Sediment Pre-Filter (93023) – Replace Every 12 Months
- STAGE 2 – Carbon Block Pre-Filter (OMB934-5M) – Replace Every 12 Months
- STAGE 3 – Carbon Block Pre-Filter (OMB934-5M) – Replace Every 12 Months
- STAGE 4 – RO Membrane (See below for options) – Replace Every 24 Months
- STAGE 5 – Optional: for use in ACII-TLC D models - ECF (Extended Contact Carbon Adsorption Filter) (CL10ROT33-BB) – Replace Every 12 Months